Plan to Watch unPlanned | The Mark Harrington Show | 4-1-19
Why would someone who has been on the receiving end of some of Abby Johnson’s harshest criticisms be willing to see her movie – unPlanned? Why would a person who has been maligned for using abortion images and for exposing abortionists endorse her movie?
Here’s why: Because I am able to set aside her attacks against me for the greater goal of seeing minds changed and to support pro-life films that don’t sugar coat the awful truth of abortion.
With that said, here is my review:
- UnPlanned shows the gruesome and painful reality of abortion.
- UnPlanned shows Abby being converted by witnessing an actual abortion.
- UnPlanned exposes Planned Parenthood (PP) as an evil organization.
- UnPlanned demonstrates that some of PP workers are not necessarily hard-core abortion advocates.
- UnPlanned sheds light into Abby’s own painful abortion experiences including a chemical abortion.
- UnPlanned explains how young people are deceived into believing in the mission of PP.
- UnPlanned depicts that a prayerful and winsome witness at abortion facilities is most effective.
- UnPlanned shows the love and long suffering of her parents and others who never stopped praying that she would leave the abortion industry.
- UnPlanned feeds into the stereotype of those who use scripture and victim images at abortion centers as mean-spirited judgmental.
Watch and listen to Mark every week as he discusses the issues and provides practical actions every American can take to speak up against injustice.